Type your address below to find out how much your property is worth
We have a common goal: Making you a homeowner. Let's make it happen!
Ensuring you exceptional service at every step of your home buying process.
- Search listings from the convenience of your home.
- Be the first to get new listings that match your criteria.
- Get real estate market watch updates for listings in your area.
- "For Buyers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation - Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on.
- Financial advice - Loans, Mortgages, interest and tax benefits.
- Community information and Utilities.
Allow me to list your home for a quick sale. As a real estate specialist, I know what it takes to sell your home. I bring expert knowledge, valuable experience blended with the latest technology, a well-defined marketing plan, a cohesive network, energy, enthusiasm and the excitement of a job well done.
- Detailed Home Evaluation Report and advice on the best price to list your home.
- Vast exposure to your listing.
- Virtual tours to distinguish your listing.
- "For Sellers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports.
- Personal Consultation - Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on.
- Relocating - Everything you need to know about the neighborhood and transferring utilities.
I am passionate about my job, love my neighborhood and keep up with the latest trends and strategies so that I can pass them on to my clients.
- "Owning a home is everyone‘s dream but it also comes with its own challenges. Working with Eva as our realtor has made our dream come true. She made sure right from the beginning by helping us understand the process, learnt our requirements, worked thoroughly in finding our dream home. She made sure till the end that all of the process are as per the timeline and followed up necessary teams as per the requirements. She is very flexible when it comes to work. She puts her clients before her personal needs. She is extremely hardworking, dedicated and available almost all day long for any queries/ calls regarding the home buying process. I would like to recommend her for future home buyers."
"Eva is a DREAM realtor! Our homebuying process was a controlled whirlwind: we spent 3 short weeks working with Eva Sogotis on our "forever home" from open house to close. Eva guided us through every little detail and was able to answer (or get an answer for) all our questions. She had smart recommendations throughout the process and even connected us with a lender who had the best rate compared to several other banks. Despite the flurry and anxiety of a 14-day escrow, Eva made it easy and we knew we were in good hands. Eva was available at odd hours, was ok using email/text/phone (sometimes all at once), and always had positive, confident energy. Thank you, Eva, for everything you did for us!"
"Eva has great energy and attention to detail. She is very knowledgeable about the Peninsula clientele and tailored the property to achieve it’s maximum potential. She is also a lovely person to work with. I highly recommend her services."
"I worked with Eva during peak of covid. She is an absolute rock star. She goes out of her way to answer all your questions during the entire process and also helps you with house related questions, during the purchase, post purchase. She is very prompt and professional. I would love to work with her again and give her a 5 star rating."
"Eva was my savior during a very stressful time personally and professionally. Living 3000 miles away and needing to make life decisions to sell my home in CA was tough, but Eva helped me out to the nth degree. Not only did she coordinate the moving and storage company, the stagers, the cleaners, she stored some of my personal belongings for safe keepings, managed a handyman to make small improvements, worked with the HOA to get documents, and to top it off, found me with a great deal with a buyer she represented as well. This was all done while I was on the east coast the whole time. She went above and beyond to make this real estate deal a success and I cannot thank her more from the bottom of my heart. Because of her, I can now move on to my next chapter without stress and worries. Anyone who gets to work with Eva is in great hands and very lucky."
"Eva helped my brothers and sister sell our parents home after our mother passed away. There was a lot of work required to get it ready for market and Eva did a wonderful job helping us get it ready, and selling it at a very good price. She is very knowledgeable in real estate matters regarding all the paperwork required, and has a network of contractors to help do the fix-up work. She worked closely with us throughout the process, and really went above and beyond what most real estate agents will do for their clients, putting in a lot of extra time to make sure everything was just right. When the house was ready for open house weekend, it looked fantastic, and I am sure our parents would have been impressed with its transformation. There was a lot of interest in the house from the first open house weekend and we received multiple offers. It sold within 10 days at almost 20% over our asking price. Excellent job Eva! Thank you!"
"Eva Sogotis helped me to sell my brother’s house in Burlingame. This was an Estate sale of a home that had been lived in for many years by my brother. I live in Vacaville so the logistics of handling the paperwork, updating, as well as staging was left to Eva’s very capable hands. I was very concerned at first because of the distance but it turned out much easier than I thought. She was great with communicating progress, issues and solutions. When the home was done it looked fantastic. I was taken back with transformation and most importantly the price and short length on the market. Eva made it so easy for me to complete the paperwork electronically that I didn’t have to leave my house! If there was a rating system with 5 stars being tops, Eva would get 6!"
"Eva provided exceptional service when I needed a real estate pro, all in a warm and friendly manner. I recommend her enthusiastically!"
- "We were fortunate to have Eva as our realtor. We were first-time home buyers with very little knowledge about how to find the right place. She is honest and hands-on and really helped to take the pressure off of us. Eva is a true professional and very knowledgable. We look forward to working with her again."
- "We were first time buyers and Eva was our realtor. Her knowledge of housing on the Peninsula helped us in finding our home in the right location and at the right price. The buying process was seamless with all the documentation prepared and ready for signatures. I will totally go with Eva next time I buy and/or sell! A real knowledgeable PRO!"
- "Eva Sogotis helped my husband and me purchase our home. What we loved about working with Eva is that she was right by our side every step of the way. She had the knowledge, expertise and provided us with timely and useful information. She was on top of all the details and made sure we weren’t missing anything. Most importantly she made, what is often a stressful, anxiety-ridden process quite fun. We definitely shared a lot of laughs along the way to purchasing a great home. She’s honest, down to earth and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home."
Nicki & John M.
"I would like to personally thank you Eva for a job well done. As a first time home/investment property buyer, I could not be happier with your guidance during the process and the end result of my first purchase. Your enthusiasm and assistance has given me confidence and conviction to continue investing in more properties. I look forward to doing more business with you in the future. I would highly recommend your services to any and all home buyers or investors who are looking for an agent with integrity, market knowledge, and the skill set to negotiate. Thanks again."
"Thanks a million. I cannot thank you enough and I am very relieved. I am excited to see the house. We could not have done it without you, so thanks again. We are all very excited and grateful."
"I want to congratulate and thank you for your persistence and due diligence on behalf of your client. I hope she appreciates you."
D. B. / Co-operative Cashin Agent
"Words can't express my gratitude in getting me into Capuchino! I absolutely love it! You are a success in your real estate career! Your sweet and wonderful personality is a plus. I hope we will continue to keep in touch."
"I've purchased many homes, but never with such efficiency and timelines! Thanks Eva."
"We have worked together to get our house at a reasonable price in a multiple bid situation, to get a loan in such a tight market, and to get an architect that knows the city regulation like the back of his hand. The service is way beyond our expectation. She saved us time and money! She is honest, resourceful and professional. Most importantly, she thinks from our perspective, she works to get the best for us! We have met quite a few agents in the past couple of years, she is no doubt the best one. I would highly recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat."
Ben and Vicky
Burlingame, CA 94010